Pass The NCLEX® The First Time With UWorld!
(net promoter score)
An essential component in our continued pursuit of excellence is a bi-annual survey sent to all nursing students that use our question bank (QBank) for the NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN exam preparation. Although we pride ourselves on producing only the highest quality educational content that is created by practicing clinicians and professional nursing instructors, we value the on-the-ground feedback from students who use our product.
NCLEX Survey Demographics
Students were primarily located in the United States (83.9%), a few in Canada (11.9%), and the remainder located outside of North America (4.2%).
In September 2022, UWorld Nursing surveyed student users and received 21,359 completed survey responses.
90.5% of respondents were RN test takers and the other 9.5% of respondents were PN test takers.
57% of NCLEX-RN respondents were first time test takers. 6% of NCLEX-PN respondents were first time test takers.
To be included in the survey, respondents provided a valid email address, completed more than 500 questions, and had an active UWorld account within 6 months of sitting for the NCLEX exam.
Student Survey Results
For the April - August 2022 time period, the NCSBN reported that 65.8% of all RN test-takers passed the NCLEX and 67.1% of all PN test-takers passed the NCLEX. Data includes first-time and repeat U.S. and internationally educated test-takers.
of users reports that UWorld’s questions are the same difficulty or more difficult than the NCLEX
The best advice I can give to someone who is preparing for the NCLEX is to USE UWORLD! I cannot emphasize this enough. UWorld covers the most important content and is SO detailed. After taking my NCLEX, the 48 hours after my test were not agonizing because I felt confident that I had passed. Thanks, UWorld!"
Columbia State College
The UWorld QBank accurately depicted the questions posed on my NCLEX exam. The difficulty level combined with the rationalizations fully prepared me for what I experienced. I believe that the utilization of UWorld...before the exam will give anyone an excellent, comprehensive review and a huge ‘leg up’ in passing the NCLEX on the first try.”
University of Texas, Arlington
The UWorld QBank helped me gauge my learning, and the rationales were so in-depth, all while getting straight to the point. I couldn’t find that in an NCLEX review book, which goes over everything and anything. ”
University of New Brunswick/Humber College
If you are an institution looking for resources for NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN student success, discover why over a million nurses have trusted UWorld Nursing for their licensing exam preparation. Colleges and nursing programs across the country trust us to meet their needs as we move toward a next-generation standard in nursing education…you should too.
What Is A Good UWorld Score?
In April 2023, we updated our NCLEX Review course with partial credit scoring to align with the Next Generation NCLEX scoring models. To ensure you are on track for NGN success now, use the percentile rank as your benchmark for a good UWorld NCLEX QBank score. Your goal is to be at or above the 50th percentile in all subjects and systems.
Your percentile rank or p-rank, allows you to compare your progress against the performance of others. It provides a relative assessment of where you stand in relation to other nursing students studying for the NGN. This information can be filtered by question, practice test, subject, system, or your overall performance in the QBank.