NCLEX-PN®, Clinical Med Math, and Family Nurse Practitioner
Helping You Prepare the Next Generation of Nurses
Next Generation NCLEX®
(NGN) Practice Questions
Partner Success Stories
Discover the UWorld Difference
Please complete and submit the following form
and a member of our team will contact you
Questions about an Institutional Purchase?
Institutional pricing is available to any school or institution that purchases subscriptions on behalf of students for educational purposes and meets the minimum enrollment requirement of 25 students.
Exact discount amounts will vary based on several factors, including the quantity of the purchase, the product ordered, and additional institutional requirements. To receive an official quote, please provide the estimated enrollment and the desired subscription duration.
Institutional pricing is available for UWorld’s Next Generation NCLEX-RN, Next Generation NCLEX-PN, Clinical Med Math, and Family Nurse Practitioner QBanks. A minimum enrollment requirement of 25 students.
Subscription start dates are customized for each institution.
- We provide an official quote for the quantity and duration that is requested.
- The purchaser provides an official purchase order and a list of participating individuals.
- We process the order and participating individuals will receive their own unique discount code via email. They will be prompted to register at UWorld.com and activate their subscription. The subscription can be activated at any time following redemption, with no deadline for activation.
- We will provide a final invoice once the order has been processed.
- Purchaser will then remit payment per the invoice terms.
Discover the value of high-quality clinical images and medical illustrations for nursing students and clinicians preparing for high-stakes licensure exams.
Now is the perfect time to evaluate your nursing EdTech investments. Discover the most important factors to consider for maximum program effectiveness.
Nurse educators can use these four evidence-based practices to improve their students’ first time pass rates on the NCLEX®.