UWorld Impacts NCLEX® Success

Over 15,000 Nursing Students Share Their Exam Results

An essential component in our continued pursuit of excellence is a bi-annual survey sent to all nursing students that use our question bank (QBank) for the NCLEX-RN® or NCLEX-PN® exam preparation.

Although we pride ourselves on producing only the highest quality educational content that is created by practicing clinicians and professional nursing instructors, we value the on-the-ground feedback from students who use our product.

This feedback is an important part of the ongoing quality process we employ to ensure our educational material is the industry standard for nursing instruction and high-stakes exam preparation.

Survey Demographics


In May 2022, UWorld Nursing surveyed student users and received 17,374 completed survey responses.

89.9% of respondents were RN test takers and the other 10.1% of respondents were PN test takers.

88% of NCLEX-RN respondents were first time test takers. 86% of NCLEX-PN respondents were first time test takers.

Students were primarily located in the United States (77.64%), a few in Canada (12.7%), and the remainder located outside of North America (9.6%).

To be included in the survey, respondents provided a valid email address, completed more than 500 questions, and had an active UWorld account within 6 months of sitting for the NCLEX exam. 


For the January – March 2022 time period, the NCSBN reported that 68.73% of all RN test-takers passed the NCLEX and 70.42% of all PN test-takers passed the NCLEX. 1. Data includes first-time and repeat U.S. and internationally educated test-takers. Based on survey respondents’ data, users reported the following pass rates when they used UWorld to prepare for their licensure exams.


98% Pass Rate

Average QBank Score – 57%


Earned a “High” or “Very High” result on a Self-Assessment Exam


99% Pass Rate

Average QBank Score – 52%


Earned a “High” or “Very High” result on a Self-Assessment Exam


of users report that UWorld’s questions are the same difficulty or more difficult than the NCLEX.

Student Feedback

"How likely are you to recommend the UWorld Nursing QBank to a friend or colleague?"

UWorld’s NPS
(net promoter score2)

The median NPS for an organization is 44. Only the top 25% of organizations have an NPS of 72 or higher.

What else do students tell us?

If you are an institution looking for resources for NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN student success, discover why nearly a million nurses have trusted UWorld Nursing for their licensing exam preparation. Colleges and nursing programs across the country trust us to meet their needs as we move toward a next-generation standard in nursing education…you should too.

New to UWorld?

Welcome to your world of learning.
Discover the UWorld Difference. 

Get in Touch

We understand you may have questions.
Know we’re always here to help.

Scroll to Top

Your browser is blocking our form from loading.
Please allow our site access to continue.