With the announcement of modifications to the NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® examinations from NCSBN, UWorld is adapting our Self-Assessment tests to align with these changes.
What to Know About the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN Changes:
- The reintroduction of pretest items to the NCLEX exams changed the minimum number of items on the exams to 75 items and the maximum number to 145 items.
- The maximum amount of time allowed to complete the exams is five hours.
- The Next Generation NCLEX Special Research Section will be added to the NCLEX-PN exam and reintroduced to the NCLEX-RN exam. (This section of the exam is voluntary.)
- A general guide and test taking tips will replace the NCLEX Tutorial.
How UWorld Is Adapting Self-Assessments to Mimic the Exam:
- Beginning November 16, 2020, students will now have approximately 207 minutes to complete each Self-Assessment test in the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN QBank.
- The maximum number of questions permitted when creating a practice test in the NCLEX-PN QBank is now 75.
All questions in our QBanks are written by experienced nursing professionals at the application level or higher. This ensures you are sufficiently prepared on exam day.